Sunday, December 27, 2009

Saying Goodbye to 2009

I am so excited that we are approaching 2010! I am looking forward to filling my new year with sweet families, adoring new little bundles of baby joy, celebrating with seniors as they march on in accomplishment and capturing the loveshoots of newlyweds! The calendar already brims over with wedding dates! Hoorah for 2010!

I've decided to branch out this new year into the business world of photography. I am currently the staff photographer for ITT Technical Institute in Hilliard and have been working with a medical office as well. My goal is to set up a host of small professional business clients in the Central Ohio area and possibly work with area churches as well. We shall see!

In order to commemorate a great 2009 year, I've decided to share some of my favorite pictures of this past 12 months. There are thousands of pictures to choose from...I've literally taken over 25,000 pictures this year. But, with no further ado, here are my top 10 favorites in no particular order of 2009. (By the way- I just uploaded my top 10 and wish it was easier to upload my top 100, because there are so many that I love!)


















Have a wonderful and blessed New Year. I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

Angel

No comments: